Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ann Arbor, Michigan


No trip to Ann Arbor, also called "A2", is complete without a visit to Zingerman's Deli.
The best bread anywhere. Dozens of cheeses, olives, cold cuts.
I just realized that we always visit in the morning, for breakfast, so all my pictures at backlit.




Yum!!


At the Zingerman's Warehouse they had this Airstream used as an employee lounge
A peek inside the Airstream through the front window


This Architect lost an "I"

The Kerrytown area of A2



Kerrytown

Rosie loved our campsite outside Ann Arbor


Debbie and Angela

Main street


We went to Chelsea, Michigan, 30 minutes from A2.  Not many pictures.
We went to an antique store. There was a charming elderly woman owner. I asked her if Chelsea was the home of Jeff Daniels, as I had heard. She said "Yes, and I'm his mother!" No pictures, out of respect.

Lloyd, "Mr. Cooper", Chris, David and Angela. This is just before going out for Mother's Day Brunch


After brunch we came back to Diva for some refreshments.


At the campground

Our new blog header photo.

Ciao, Frank


No comments:

Post a Comment